Assisting client and defense counsel in detailed investigation; reviewing and analyzing discovery, interviewing witnesses and identifying additional witnesses, taking statements and obtaining signed affidavits, surveillance/photographs, obtaining copies of video surveillance and documentation to aid in investigation, gathering evidence on prosecution’s witnesses, mitigation interviews.
Mobile surveillance providing still photos, video, and detailed reports for investigations of:
- Infidelity — If you suspect your significant other is being unfaithful, one of the best ways to determine accuracy of suspicions is to “put eyes on them.”
- Cohabitation — Determining whether a former spouse you’re paying alimony to is cohabitating with a significant other, which may eliminate your obligation to pay alimony.
- Child Custody — Gathering concrete evidence which may be presented in court to help you win custody of your child/children.
- Insurance Fraud — Following claimant’s activities to help determine if a fraudulent injury claim may have been filed.
- Employee Time Theft —Determining whether employees, during working hours, are performing the duties they have been paid for.
- Residency Checks — Determining whether an individual lives where he/she is claiming.
- Missing Persons — Assisting in locating a loved one who has disappeared due to addiction problems, runaways, etc.
Assisting plaintiffs as well as defense attorneys in civil cases; record collecting, analyzing/photographing scene of incident, preserving evidence, surveillance, child interviews.
Working with insurance companies to gather evidence in order to help prove that a fraudulent claim may have been filed; working with attorneys to prove their client’s legitimate damages.